Study in United State of America
The United States is the most popular destination for international students. It has thousands of accredited colleges and universities renowned for choice, quality and flexibility to change fields of study and schools.
70 Olonode Str, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.
Key benefits to study in US
- Consistently ranked among the top of the most respected global league tables
- A worldwide reputation of commitment to excellence
- Course flexibility and more choice
- Transfer opportunities (2+2) to a second and third year of undergraduate programmes through Community Colleges
- Home to over 4,000 degree awarding institutions
- Availability of financial aid, offering eligible students generous grants and loans
- Lucrative job opportunities
- On completion of your degree, you may be eligible to work in the US in your related field
- Around 30 percent of all international students in the world study in the US
- Unique privilege of interacting with people from varied nationalities
- The vast area of the United States of America includes both densely-populated cities with sprawling suburbs
Why choose Value Offshore Education
- Strong team of qualified staff with well-trained counselors
- We ensure 98% visa success
- Free document checking service: We offer free checking of documents to identify original documents needed to process an offer and apply for the applicable study visa. The Service guarantees all of our students a 100 percent visa success
- Access to our wide range of contacts abroad: We won’t abandon you on arrival at your destination; we provide options for accommodation and free accommodation in the first week of arrival so as to enable you to seek an appropriate and permanent place of abode.
- Pre-departure briefings: We know that many of our clients may be traveling or living in a new country for the first time. Value Offshore Education organize pre-departure briefings that cover every aspect of the intended country. We provide linkups with our students and clients currently living in your destinations for a proper on the spot information.
- Subsidized Flights Costs: In order to make travel affordable, Value Offshore Education has become a partner with a member of the Star Alliance Airline company offering students low flight costs and many other interesting benefits.
Our winning culture is to always put you first.
This means we take personal considerations of your unique needs, situations and then provide solutions on the way forward.
At Value Offshore Education, we put ourselves in your shoes. We provide the best possible solutions and advisory service that will guaranty your success
We work with passion, dedication, and teamwork, building new opportunities through a relentless commitment to superb customer service and first-rate product quality and reliability.
Studying abroad can come with uncertainties but we will make it as easy as possible from initial application to your arrival in your chosen destination, Value Offshore Education will be your guide through the whole process.
- Bridgeport University (Bridgeport, Connecticut)
- California State University San Marcos (San Marcos, Near San Diego, California)
- Central Oklahoma, University of
- Colorado State University (Fort Collins, Colorado)
- Concordia University, Chicago (GUS)
- Drexel University (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Eastern Illinois University (Charleston, Illinois)
- Findlay, University of (Findlay, Ohio)
- Florida International University (Miami, Florida)
- Full Sail University (Orlando, Florida)
- Green River Community College
- Hawaii Pacific University
- HULT International Business School (Boston, San Francisco)
- Indiana Tech (Indiana Institute of Technology) (Fort Wayne, Indiana)
- Colorado State University
- Marshall University
- George Mason University
- New York at Drew University
- Oregon State University
- South Florida, University
- Washington State University
- Kaplan US Direct Entry - Merrimack College
- Kaplan US Direct Entry - Northeastern University (Boston and Seattle)
- Kaplan US Direct Entry - Pace University
- Kaplan US Direct Entry - Quinnipiac University
- Kaplan US Direct Entry - Tulsa, University of
- Los Angeles Film School (LA, California)
- Marshall University (Huntington, West Virginia)
- Michigan, University of (Flint, Michigan)
- Montana State University (Bozeman, Montana)
- Northeastern University (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Northwood University
- Oregon State University (Corvallis, Oregon)
- Rocky Mountain College of Art and Design (Denver, Colorado)
- Shorelight Education, (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Shorelight Education - Adelphi University
- Shorelight Education - American University
- Shorelight Education - Auburn University
- Shorelight Education - Central Florida, University
- Shorelight Education - Florida International University
- Shorelight Education - Louisiana State University
- Shorelight Education - University of South Carolina
- Shorelight Education - University of the Pacific
Slippery Rock University, Pennsylvania
- South Florida, University of (Tampa Bay, Florida)
- Stratford University (Falls Church, Virginia, Washington DC)
- The University of
Texas A&M Corpus Christi (Corpus Christi, Texas)
- Texas Wesleyan University (Forth Worth, Texas)
- The International Culinary Center, New York
- University Bridge - The College of San Mateo, California
- University Bridge - Piedmont Virginia Community College, Virginia
- Utah, University of (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Valparaiso University (Valparaiso, Indiana)
- Virginia International University
I’m so happy I chose to work with Value Offshore Education, from the initial consultation all the way through the visa process, the service I received was impeccable and the end result really brought my vision to life. I am now enjoying myself studying in my dream University in the United States of America
Get a free pdf information about universities
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates on study with GUARANTEED internship program and scholarship in the USA, UK, Australia and Ireland to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.